A-Z

Tuesday 8 March 2016

About a year ago - I did an A-Z. I thought it was about time that I did another, and I found a completely different one! 

Feel free to pinch this for your own blog :)

A: Age: 25
B: Biggest Fear: Injections (needles in general) and spiders. YUCK!
C: Current Time: 22:35
D: Drink you last had: Banananana and strawberry smoothie
E: Easiest Person To Talk to: My Greggy
F: Favourite song: Good question.. I have a few.. At the moment, Mr and Mrs Fletcher - Love is on the Radio
G: Ghosts, are they real?: I don't think so
H: Hometown: Basingstoke
I: In love with: My lovely husband
J: Jealous Of: I try not to be jealous.. Probably mostly of people that are amazing at cooking!
K: Killed Someone?: Definitely not!
L: Last time you cried?: Shed a tear when I watched a documentary on a 26 year old that was executed in Texas. Life is life!
M: Middle Name: Christina
N: Number of Siblings: One brother. What a wally
O: One Wish: To have a happy and healthy family
P: Person who you last called: Greg
Q: Question you're always asked: "Are you okay?" I must have one of those faces..
R: Reason to smile: I have a pretty great life
S: Song last sang: All Time Low - Remembering Sunday
T: Time you woke up: 08.00
U: Underwear Colour: Black and white
V: Vacation Destination: Next up is Poland! Woooo
W: Worst Habit: I crack my knuckles all the time
X: X-Rays you've had: Ankle, foot and wrist
Y: Your favourite food: I am not sure to be honest! I love Japanese food
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pisces 

Post a Comment