Monthly Tea Favourites!

Tuesday 22 March 2016

This months favourites...



Brewhaha not only have the cutest name ever, but they have the nicest rose tea ever! My mum has
always loved rose tea and that has brushed off onto me. I love this tea so much because it reminds me of hanging out with my mum :)







Jasmine tea is so yummy - I think it is almost chemical tasting - but in a good way.. Yeah I am odd... My favourite so far is the PG tips - however, this cannot be brewed for longer than a minute because it is just not nice after..!













Now this one, even if it didn't taste amazing - I would make myself love it. Mainly because it is so bloody cute! Luckily for me, I love it - there isn't a flavour I have tried yet that I don't love. My friend got me a variety of these teas for Christmas and they had the cutest packaging ever - this was my favourite. So delicate and yum.

1 comment :

  1. I'm trying to drink more tea and love discovering new ones. Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete