Favourite Songs

Thursday 18 February 2016

There are some songs that I just cannot get enough of. It doesn't matter how many times I hear them, I get that lush feeling.

Some of these songs, I remember listening to as a young teenager, relating to every single word - like the song was written for me. Others, I just love to sing along to in the privacy of my own car - to and from work.

Each of these songs, I have a memory or a feeling. One of these songs meant so much to my husband and I, that I walked down the aisle to it!

I thought I would share them with you.. What is your favourite song?

All Time Low - Guts
All Time Low - Somewhere in Neverland
All Time Low - Time-Bomb
(Honestly? I could listen to anything by All Time Low - all day, everyday!)




6 comments :

  1. Great list. I love the songs which have meaning for individuals. Ours is Drops of Jupiter from Train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Remember by Damien Rice and Layla by Eric Clapton! I love your list very clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is a fan of All Time Low, I unfortunately am not:( No less, I enjoyed your list very much. I am a huge fan of Matchbox 20, Shinedown, Red Hot Chilis, and a bunch more. Unwell by M20 and The Crow and The Butterfly by Shinedown are big favorites.
    Also I love your name x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life on Mars and Heroes by Bowie, Running up that Hill by Kate Bush, I am the Resurrection by The Stone Roses, Do you remember the first time by Pulp - that's my top five!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great songs and some I've never heard of! I def want to try some of the ones I haven't heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dispatch is one of my favorite all time bands! I love the general as well!

    ReplyDelete