A Little Bit Of This.. A Little Bit Of That..

Saturday 21 March 2015

Hey all :) I have posted something similar to this before - but I LOVE them! This was lovingly pinched from Fiona over at Wishes, Hopes and Dreams - thanks!

Make-Up

Blush or bronzer?
I will say blusher - but I can honestly say that I have never worn either!

Lip gloss or lip stick?
Lip stick - again, I don't wear it much at all but I find it looks nicer :)

Eyeliner or mascara?
Definitely mascara - it makes you look so much more awake in a matter of seconds!


Foundation or concealer?
Foundation - I don't own concealer.

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
Neutral - I love browns, greys and blacks.

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
I don't own any loose but I am intrigued! I like pressed though.

Brushes or sponges?
I am going to go with brushes - but I did have an amazing Mac foundation once that had a sponge and it was brilliant.

Nails

OPI or China Glaze?
OPI - I got one in my Pink Parcel and I love it!

Long or short?
I always let my nails grow long - I love having my nails looking good!


Acyrlic or natural?
Natural 100%

Brights or darks?
I love both - I like using dark on the majority of my nails and then using a pop of colour on one nail on each hand!

Body

Perfume or body splash?
I love perfume but I do have an amazing body splash from the Bath and Body Works USA - Sweet Pea - YUM! If anyone wants to send me any, you will be my best friend! (We don't get Bath and Body Works in the UK- wah!)

Lotion or body butter?
Body butter - but I have tonnes of lotion!

Body wash or soap?
Body wash - soap creeps me out (not too sure why..)

Lush or other bath company?
I love Lush - there are so many other brands I love as well at the moment (I feel another blog post coming along..)! Here are a few of my faves :)


Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants?
I live in jeans, but there is nothing better than some sweat pants (or trackies as I call them!) when you get in from work after a long day :)

Long sleeve or short?
I always wear long because I am scared of getting cold!

Dresses or skirts?
I probably own about 10 dresses that I have rarely worn, and 1 skirt, so I'll say dresses!

Stripes or plaid?
I love stripes so much!

Flip-flops or sandals?
Flip-flops - makes me feel like I have had a workout!

Scarves or hats?
I wear scarves almost all year around! I don't think I own a hat..!

Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs

Necklaces or bracelets?
I don't really wear either - Greg got me an adorable necklace though <3

Heels or flats?
Flats - I don't own a pair of heels that I have learned to walk in yet!


Jacket or hoodie?
Hoodie - I love my hoodies! And I love stealing Greg's hoodies..

Hair

Curly or straight?
It takes me over an hour to straighten my crazy curls so I normally make do!


Bun or ponytail?
Sadly, I am mega boring and my hair is always in a ponytail. It is too long and heavy for a bun.

Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins - they all get lost in my hair though!

Hairspray or gel?
Hairspray

Long or short?
When my hair is straight, I can almost sit on it - Long!

Light or dark?
Dark - but not too dark!

Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
Side sweep I guess

Up or down?
Always up! I wish I had the control over my hair to wear it down.

Random

Rain or shine?
Shine! I live in the country side so I love the sun.

Summer or winter?
Hot summers and snowy winters - I prefer being warm though!

Autumn or spring?
I love both - I love the colours of Autumn and I love the changes spring brings.


Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate - because I eat a lot of it...!

Kim, Kourtney or Khloe?
Got to be Khloe because she is so funny.

Coffee or tea?
TEA! <3

Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed filling it out! Please feel free to take this for your own blog too :)

Disclosure: all opinions stated in this post are my own. I only post reviews about products that I am passionate about and think you should all know about! Thank you for reading :)

6 comments :

  1. Oh that is fun. And I vote you never waste an hour straightening out those beautiful curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers and thanks for linking me too. You've made me think about going back and adding pictures to my post now. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your curly hair! And your nails are lovely long! I always admire naturally long nails, but mine are so thing and fragile, they don't grow well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have you tried putting coconut oil on your hands and nails? It is miracle stuff!

      Delete