A-Z of me!

Thursday 12 February 2015

As I am starting out, I thought I should do a little something to help you get to know me. 

This is pinched from a wonderful blog by Sarah Clarke - be sure to check her out!

A: Attached or Single? Attached
B: Best friend? Nikki Burris - best friends for over 10 years :) She made me the Godmummy to her gorgeous daughter, Raydi. I love them both very much!
C: Cake or Pie? Wow.. Tough one! Pie..!
D: Day of choice? Saturdays
E: Essential item? My phone or car
F: Favourite Colour? Purple and Red
G: Gummy bears or worms? Bears! All the way!
H: Hometown? Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK.
I: Indulgence? Chocolate or nutella (by the spoon...)
J: January or July? Tough one. I like January because it is the start of the year and July because it is warm(er)
K: Kids? Not yet, one day :)
L: Life isn't complete without...? My Greggy - soon to be hubby!
M: Marriage Date? 3rd September 2015 - not long to go now..!
N: Number of Siblings? One brother - Andy. Legend!
O: Oranges or Apples? Oranges. I like the idea of Apples more than I actually like them..
P: Phobias? Ha! Spiders and needles
Q: Quotes? 
R: Reasons to Smile? How fun my life is turning out to be :)
S: Seasons of choice? Summer when it is sunny, Winter when it snows
T: Tag 5 people: Check out my sponsors at the bottom of the page :)
U: Unknown fact about me? That is tough.. I got a tattoo of a bee on my back on my 21st birthday in Prague.. One day I will post a pic!
V: Vegetable? All of them, I love every vegetable going!
W: Worst Habit? Not listening.. But pretending to! Not because I am rude, just because I am pre-occupied with nothing on my phone...!
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray? I am not sure..
Y:  Your Favourite Food? I LOVE Mac n Cheese, Pizza, Chocolate, Indian Curry... I love food!
Z: Zodiac Sign? Pisces

12 comments :

  1. How fun! I haven't seen a post done like this before :) I am also getting married this year, though mine is coming up in just under 3 months!!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And congrats to you too! So much fun to plan isn't it?! Thank you - I saw it on my friends blog and I thought it was a bit of fun :) feel free to pinch it if you like!

      Delete
  2. this is such a fun way to ponder on things in our life! i love what you said about R!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your engagement and wedding! I love the quote too!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristen! Same back - I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. what a great post idea... great way to know a bit more about you too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) feel free to use it for your own blog too :)

      Delete
  5. I have loved purple and red together since I was in 7th grade and needed a clown costume for a play I was in. I wanted those colors so bad, but my mom insisted on turquoise and lavender. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum used to do things like that! Purple and red are waaaay better than turquoise and lavender ;)

      Delete