Chia Pudding for Breakfast!

Monday 23 March 2015

Breakfast - the most important meal of the day!

It is one thing I really struggle with. What am I supposed to have for breakfast that is good for me and will keep me going until lunchtime?

At work, I normally settle with cereal or a banana - but I want something that is healthier and more substantial - but just as easy to access!

Whenever you type breakfast into Pinterest, Chia Pudding comes up. I thought I would give it a go!

You need:
1 cup raspberries
1 cup milk (I used coconut)
3 tsp chia seeds
3 tsp dessicated coconut
splash vanilla
nut butter



Mix all of it together in a bowl - I make sure all of the raspberries are broken up and there are no chia seed or coconut lumps!



The smell is amazing!

Pour the mix into a jar and add some nut butter - you don't have to do this, but it makes it taste amazing!


Pop in the fridge overnight and in the morning, you will have an amazing breakfast!

It is important that you leave this for a while because the chia seeds make the whole mix into a pudding - it becomes almost jelly like. If you haven't tried it yet, you must!

Enjoy :)





10 comments :

  1. Yay! Love chia pudding I am glad you gave it a try.. I love the combo of raspberries and coconut.. yummers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried chia seeds yet, but I have been looking for some easy and nutritious breakfast ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chia pudding, but I've never tried it in a jar or with nut butter! Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so yummy! I love chia pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems sooo delicious! I will try to do it, but with coconut milk instead =) Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used coconut milk for this example :) It is my favourite!

      Delete